You have no items in your shopping cart.
FAQ: Returns and Repairs
As per Direct Automations Conditions of Sale
Buyer may return goods supplied for a credit against subsequent orders within seven (7) days of delivery, provided the following conditions are satisfied:-
(a) Direct Automation's written approval has first been obtained and the invoice number and date have been quoted for reference.
(b) Products must be returned unused and in the original boxes in new condition. Include all documentation, cables and other components included with the original parts shipment.
(c) Buyer agrees to pay Direct Automation a handling charge equal to 15% of the price paid for the goods
The following guidelines apply to returns
If you are requesting to return a product, please fill out all information and fax this form to our Return Authorization Center. It will be faxed/e-mailed to you. (You can also obtain your RA form below in PDF Format.) . Once we receive this form, we will act promptly and issue a RAN number so that we can track the return. All out of Warranty, Repairs or Returns must be sent via prepaid freight to our Shipping address
79 Dover Drive Burleigh Heads QLD 4220 • Tel: 1800-6330405 Fax: 07 55252053
After receiving your RAN number, please follow these steps:
- 1. Use the completed RAN form issued to you as a packing slip. Fold the form so that our address is visible. Write the RAN number on
the outside of the shipping box, not the product box. This information is necessary to assure that the shipment will be received properly
by our warehouse. Please return product within 7 days after RAN number is issued.
- 2. Products must be returned in the original boxes in new condition. Include all documentation, cables and other components included with the original parts shipment.
- 3. Return all documentation, cables and other components included with the original parts.
- 4. Do not mark or write on the original product boxes.
- 5. Use an appropriate shipping container to avoid product damage.
- 6. Do not ship partial shipments. Return must be complete.
- 7. Return only products that are issued to that RAN. Additional products that are sent without approval may be returned to the customer.
- 8. Please make sure to return the parts to the appropriate address shown at the top of the RAN.
- 9. You, the customer, are responsible for the shipment arriving safely and undamaged at AD. We highly recommend that you insure the shipment for the full cost of replacing the product.
Incorrect Supply of Product
1. If we have incorrectly shipped the product as stated on your order, when we issue you a RAN Number and our shipping details, the correct product will be sent to you at our expense.
Pre-return Authorization Form (PDF) This form does not imply or infer that any goods will be accepted for credit or return
All Direct Automation products carry a minimum one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If a product proves defective in materials or workmanship within one year from the date of purchase, we will replace it.
The replacement is your exclusive remedy and our sole obligation for any breach of warranty, except that, if, after a reasonable number of attempts, we are unable to provide you a product that meets the above warranty, we will refund the purchase price for that product, as our sole obligation and your sole remedy.
With respect to those products sold by us but manufactured by a third party, we make no express warranties whatsoever and disclaim any thereof, and all such products are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” We will, however, try to pass along the benefit of any warranties provided by the third-party manufacturer. The terms of these warranties are generally included in the materials accompanying the product.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY SECTION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM SAME.
In no event will we be liable, whether in contract, tort or under any other legal theory, for lost profits or revenues, loss of use or similar economic loss, for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or similar damages arising out of or in connection with any products (including non-conforming products), or for any third-party claims against you relating to the products, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such claim. In no event will our monetary liability (whether in contract, tort or under any other legal theory) in respect of any product exceed the purchase price that you paid to us for it.
This warranty will be void if product date codes or serial
numbers are removed or defaced.Of course, warranties do not apply to products that have been subject to abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, accident, alteration, improper installation or other acts which are not our fault, including damage caused in shipping.
Our warranty also does not apply to any product that has been damaged by external causes such as fire flood, sand, dirt, lightning, exposure to weather, acts of God, battery leakage, theft, blown fuses, improper use of any electrical source or connection to product not recommended in writing for interconnection by us.
You, the customer, are responsible for the shipment arriving safely and undamaged at Direct Automation. We highly recommend that you insure the shipment for the full cost of replacing the product.