You have no items in your shopping cart.
FAQ: Shipping Options
Shipping Method Australia and New Zealand
After receipt of your order, all ground, next day, and air orders entered before the shipping deadline will generally be shipped the same day (see “Same-Day Shipping Deadlines” for details). If received after the shipping deadline, your order will generally be shipped the following business day. If you’re a new customer opening a credit account, allow up to two business days to verify credit information. Backorders will automatically ship when the product is in stock, with no additional delivery charges.
Because we ship FOB origination within Australia, the risk of loss transfers to you when we deliver the goods to the carrier. Insurance is available at your expense to insure against loss or unusual damage.
FOB Shipping Terms
Our delivery options are calculated according to the dimensional weight of each shipment. The applicable charge will be added to the order invoice.
Delivery Charges Within Australia
Order shipments weighing up to 5 kilograms incur our standard packaging and handling charge of $25.
For shipments weighing between 5 kilograms and up to 9 kilograms incur our standard packaging and handling charge of $39.
Bulky or heavy shipments over 9 kilograms will ship via road freight and incur an appropriately calculated packaging and handling charge. Ground delivery times depend on your delivery address where you live in relationship to our Burleigh Heads QLD location ( or where the shipment originates).
In some instances remote delivery address locations will also incur appropriately calculated delivery charges.
Delivery Charges to New Zealand
Order shipments weighing up to 5 kilograms incur our standard packaging and handling charge of $39.
Bulky or heavy shipments over 5 kilograms will incur an appropriately calculated packaging and handling charge.
Shipping Method - Export Orders
Export orders are with our nominated carriers which are Fedex or Toll and will be charged at a calculated rate per consignment and all costs will be added to the invoice,
You are responsible for all Government, Bank and/or financial charges including customs,taxes, duty, insurance and any on-forwarding costs.
Any orders cannot be released until cleared funds are received.
The risk of loss transfers to you when we deliver the goods to the carrier.
Export orders are shipped when all items are available, unless a request in writing is given Backorders will ship (via the same method as the original shipment) when the product is in stock, with additional delivery charges.
Shipping Deadlines are as follows
Same-day shipping deadlines
- To ship Air freight, place order before 4 p.m. EST.
- To ship Road Freight, place order before 11 a.m. EST
- For shipments requiring the use of road freight (heavy items such as motors over 25 Kg. or enclosures over 20 Kg.), place order before 4 p.m. EST the day before.
We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday or national holidays.
We do not ship orders COD
Direct Automation Pty Ltd is not a freight company and any delivery times and conditions are based on information provided by the freight companies whom are responsible for there own performance.
Backorders will automatically ship (via the same method as the original shipment) when the product is in stock, with no additional delivery charges.
Incorrect Supply of Product
1. If we have incorrectly shipped the product as stated on your order, when we issue you a RAN Number and our shipping details, the correct product will be sent to you at our expense.
If you think your shipment is past due or incomplete, please consider these items before you call to check on the order:
- Allow ample time for delivery. Some carriers schedule multiple deliveries . You may track your order online
- For shipments to area outside Australia, timely delivery cannot be guaranteed as they may be delayed in customs.
- Check with your receiving department. We have received many calls where the receiving department failed to deliver the package
or notify the recipient.
- Check the package for any small items. They can easily get buried in packing material.
- Please inspect all deliveries promptly. You must notify us within 48 hours of receipt with reported discrepancies or shortages.